The design for your Plant is custom-created based on the information discovered and gathered during the planning stage.
Here is what is considered during the Design Phase:
- Propose flow rates for the appropriate discharges based on Residential Per Capita Projected Flow recommended by EPA Guidelines
- Treatment capacity set at a daily flow rate that exceeds the estimated maximum daily flow
- Discuss findings in depth with the District General Manager
- Conduct site visits to review problem areas
- Verify as to what is on the original plans is actually in the ground
- New topographic maps of the existing site conditions are prepared by a surveyor, and supplied in electronic and hardcopy format
- Utilize existing plans and information
- Design the earthwork (including winterization/erosion control), tank installation and pipe work connections.
Call us for a no-obligation consultation on your project. We are here to help and we are happy to answer your questions.
All Inclusive Water/Wastewater Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 7160
Auburn, California 95604